The Bard's Tale IV
From The Bard's Tale IV Wiki
The Bard's Tale IV is an upcoming party-based dungeon crawling role-playing game (RPG) being developed by inXile Entertainment. It is the sequel to the Bard's Tale trilogy that started thirty years ago with Brian Fargo and Interplay.
Features[edit | edit source]
- A single-player, party-based role-playing game, rich in exploration and combat
- Dungeons filled not just with dangerous fights but with challenging puzzles and devious riddles
- Dynamic phase-based combat, where the pace of battle is animated and fluid, but still gives you time to think and respond to your enemies
- A game set to beautiful Gaelic music, where the Bard's songs and melodies affect gameplay
Development details[edit | edit source]
- Co-funded by fans and inXile: if this game hits its $1.25 million goal, inXile will put in at least $1.25 million of its own money to double the initial budget!
- Built using Unreal Engine 4, for PC, Mac and Linux. Available from Steam, or DRM-Free from GOG.com or The Humble Store.
- Available in English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, and Polish.
- Built for and with the help of our fans. Their feedback and input directly impact the design and features of the game during alpha and beta stages.